- This event has passed.
Hagerstown Fiber Fest
October 15, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for the First Annual Hagerstown Fiber Fest, on October 15, 2022! We are excited about making this showcase event for the Fiber Arts in Western Maryland an annual tradition in Downtown Hagerstown. The Hagerstown Fiber Fest is for fiber enthusiasts of all ages and experiences from Western Maryland, South Central Pennsylvania, the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, and the Northern Shenandoah Valley. HFF will offer demonstrations, vendors of fibers and accessories, a place to connect with other fiber lovers and work on projects, and of course great food!
2022 Vendor List:
- Classy Strands / @ClassyStrands
- Companion Fiber / @CompanionFiber
- Distelfink Fiber/Mulberry Hill Farm / @distelfinkfiber
- Dragykia Yarn and Crafts
- Fairy Tale Yarn
- Heidi’s Crochet Corner / @heidis_crochet_corner
- Julia’s Handspun Yarns
- Keighty Crochet
- Lilly B Accessories
- Pass the Smiles / @passthesmiles
- Rae’s of Love
- River Ridge Fiberworks / @river.ridge.fiberworks
- Sugar Hollow Farm Alpaca
- Tuatha / @tuatha
- Underhill Farm / @Underhill.farm
- Windswept Willows Farm / @WindsweptWillowsFarm
- Zephyr Dreaming and Jaded Vector / @zephyrdreaming
The Hagerstown Fiber Fest will take place at University Plaza, 50 West Washington Street, in Hagerstown. This lovely pocket park, situated in the center of the City’s Arts & Entertainment District, is the perfectly intimate place to contain all things fiber – just steps away from The Yarn Shop, numerous restaurants, and Hagerstown’s Cultural Trail.
If you would like to join us as a Vendor or a Sponsor, download the applications from below or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org